¡Oportunidad en BEAT!
16 de octubre de 2020
BEAT abre la convocatoria a pasantes para estudiantes avanzados de Administración de empresas, Contador público, Economía, Negocios Digitales y a fines.
>> Postulate acá
Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building our European headquarters in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Intern to join our team in Buenos Aires, and bring exceptional creative and analytical skills to drive forward a product with unlimited potential. Beat is a rapidly growing, dynamic organization, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. If you are a doer, data-driven and you love learning new things, take a look in the job description below and jump into our Beat team!
What you'll be doing:
- Obtain real-time market insights (qualitative & quantitative).
- Complete and maintain reports that will help pricing and business growth team to analyze data and take decisions.
- Ensure that the information on the reports is always updated and as per requirements.
- Support business growth by assisting cross-range research and operational projects
What you'll need to have:
- A student in the last two years from one of the following fields: Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Digital Business, Engineering, and related.
- Excellent proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Limited or no job experience (up to 1-year experience maximum).
- Love for technology - you are a "Pro" MS Office user
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Curiosity, you love to learn and always find the best way to do it.
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking.
What’s in it for you:
- A comfortable, stylish, friendly working environment with A-level professionals
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
- As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
>> Postulate acá