Inclusion - The Cloud Company, busca un profesional que lidere las actividades financieras.
At Inclusion - The Cloud Company we are looking for a passionate Chief Financial Officer to join our team. The main responsibilities will be leading and running all the financial activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and negotiations with a focus on business.
This professional must be responsible for:
- Providing support & counsel to other stakeholders and jointly work with the CEO to develop the strategy and to define what actions must be taken to ensure a healthy business.
- Establishing metrics and processes across all business functions for regular assessment and improvement. P&L oriented.
- Analyzing business risks and opportunities in different territories and propose recommendations.
- Assessing the current financial state of the organization, help define organizational priorities in support of financial goals, set expectations, and propose a strong vision and implementation plan for the continued financial health and growth of the organization.
- Managing oversight of outside legal and accounting counsel in addition to tax and regulatory compliance.
- Ensuring the complete accuracy and thoughtfulness of company metrics (KPIs) and CRM as presented to the Board of Directors and Senior Leadership Team.
- Coordinating tasks of accounting, treasury, internal audit, and financial analysis. Control the administration of accounting activities, balance sheet closing, account consolidation, and related entities.
- Managing budgets, forecasts, cash flow, and working capital needs of the business. Hold responsibility for managing the decision-making process around important tradeoffs in investment decisions.
- Staying abreast of M&A opportunities for growth and manage M&A transactions. Experience with investor communication, possessing the ability to establish trust and build rapport with existing and potential investors. Validated M&A experience would be a differentiator.
- Serve as the champion of operational excellence; develop and enhance a financial foundation with appropriate systems and processes that will allow the business to grow effectively.
- Working in complete liaison with Ops leaders to develop and execute the operational vision that addresses customer needs in a scalable and profitable manner.
- Recruiting, motivating, and mentoring a team that will scale with the organization. Implement the culture and lead by example.